- Brand: Five-O
- Product Code: PC21
- Availability: In Stock
- Transducer type: Back-electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional
- Power supply: +48V
- Frequency response: 50Hz ÷ 18kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity in free field: -43dB ±3dB (0dB=1v/pa @1kHz)
- THD: <0.5% up to 110dB
- S/N ratio: 69dB
- Dynamic range: 92dB
- Output impedance: 200Ω @1kHz ±30%
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR-M
- Dimensions: Ø22mm x 155mm (0.9” x 6”)
- Net weight: 81g (2,9 oz.)
Small Back-Electret transducer, Phantom
powered, live and studio performances.
Achieves low distortion and optimum low end
frequency response with tailored electronic design.
Packaged in a compact and sturdy metal housing, excellent protections against moisture.
Accurate sound reproduction and high SPL capability.
Ideal for Live and Studio applications.
Great choice for overheads, high hats, cymbals, woodwinds and stringed instruments.