600W SMPS Power Amplifier.
STEREO MODE: 2x200W@8Ω, 2x300W@4Ω, 2x320W@2Ω.
BRIDGE MODE: 580W@8Ω, 580W@4Ω.
Soft start DC
progressive volume VHF.
LIBRA series represents a new age of affordable, qualIty power amplification. The line consists of four models made with a sturdy die-cast aluminum front panel, rugged 2U chassis designed to meet the rigorous demands of live musicians, mobile entertainers and portable loudspeaker systems. Switching mode power supply provides superb overall audio quality with especially powerful low frequency performance.
- Stereo/Parallel/Bridge modes operation.
- All the units are fully capable of working down to on 2O conditions.
- Front panel LED status indicators enable system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Balanced XLR, TRS and RCA parallel inputs accommodate the most commonly used input connectors for live sound and support loop-through routing.
- A two-position Input Sensitivity switch makes it easy to integrate the LIBRA amplifiers into existing amp racks and power systems. On/Off Low frequency enhancer switch. Independent Limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection. Two effi cient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup. Touchproof binding post and 2-Pole speakON® outputs.
- Comprehensive internal protection is designed to protect amplifi ers and speakers against over current, excessive AC voltage, over-temperature and clipping – all without compromising the integrity of normal program signals.